High pressure bottles made of thermally-treated alloy steel without welding (according to instruction MIE AP7 for pressure devices and European Directive 84/525/CEE). Working pressure 60 bar, test pressure 250 bar, operating temperature from -10ºC to +60ºC. Engraving and painting according to the regulations.
- Main valve, made in forged brass. Provided with safety disk. Provided with a 3-position valve, open, shut and pressurization of the sensor tube with the same agent in the bottle. The valve state is monitored through a N.A. contact.
- Pressure switch incorporated with usually open output.
- A connection for Aedetec sensor tube is included.
- Trip solenoid (power supply 24V and consumption of 500mA).
- Attachment fitting.
- Flange and protection cap.
- 1 output for the sensor tube.