High pressure bottles, made of thermally treated alloyed steel, without welding (according to the MIE AP7 instruction about equipment under pressure and the 84/525/CEE European directive). Working pressure of 60 bars, pressure test of 250 bars, serving temperature of -20 °C to + 50 °C, engraved and painted in red color (RAL 3002).
- Main valve made of forged brass with a piston and an axle in stainless steel, without welding. Equipped with disk security. CE marked, according to certificate.
- Relief valve to prevent triggering the process in the event of leakage.
- Safety bindings by iron fittings.
- Siphon tubes.
- Solenoid for triggering (powered by 24 V and at 500 mA of consumption).
- Flange and valve’s protective caps and its accessories.
|REFERENCE||CAP. L||MAX. LOAD(KG)||DIMENSIONS||LOAD (KG)|