High pressure bottles made of thermally-treated alloy steel without welding (according to instruction MIE AP7 for pressure devices and European Directive 84/525/CEE). Working pressure 60 bar, test pressure 250 bar, operating temperature from -20ºC to +50ºC. Engraving and painting according to the regulations. Equipped with:
- Main valve, made in forged brass with stainless steel piston and shaft without welding. Provided with safety disk. Ball valve for opening/shutting the output with monitoring of a state (usually open/common).
- Pressure switch incorporated with output usually open
- A connection for Aedetec sensor tube is provided
- Trip solenoid (power supply 24V and consumption of 500mA).
- Attachment fitting.
- Flange and protection cap.
- 1 Sensor tube outlet.