High pressure bottles, manufactured out of thermally treated alloyed steel, withoutwelding (according to the European directive 84/525/EEC). Working pressure of 42bars, pressure test of 250 bars, serving temperature of -20 °C to + 50 °C, engravedand painted in red colour (RAL 3002).
- Main valve made out of forged brass with a piston and an axle in stainless steel,without welding, equipped with disk security. CE marked according to RD: 769/1999.
- Relief valve to prevent a shot, in the event of leakages.
- Fixation by iron fittings.
- Siphon tubes.
- Solenoid for triggering (powered at 24 V and with 500 mA of consumption).
- Flange and protective hood of the valve and its accessories.
|REFERENCE||CAP. L||MAX. LOAD(KG)||DIMENSIONS||LOAD (KG)|